Dr Nicole Lee
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences|
|School||Office of the Pro Vice Chancellor Health Sciences|
|Department||Health Sciences Research and Graduate Studies|
- Alcohol and other drug treatment
- Other drugs
- Practice and service development
- Policy development
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder
- Translation of research to practice
- Workforce development
- Practitioner training
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Journal Articles (Research)
- Cameron, J., K. Pidd, N. Lee, and A. Roche. 2015.“Accessing the inaccessible: Engaging male-dominated workplaces in alcohol and drug intervention programs.”Drug and Alcohol Review 34: 18-18.
- Ponsford, J., N. Lee, D. Wong, A. McKay, K. Haines, Y. Alway, M. Downing, C. Furtado, and M. O'Donnell. 2015.“Efficacy of motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety and depression symptoms following traumatic brain injury.”Psychological Medicine 46 (5): 1079-1090.
Additional publication categories
Journal Articles (Scholarly/Professional)
- Lee, N., J. Cameron, and L. Jenner. 2015.“A systematic review of interventions for co-occurring substance use and borderline personality disorders.”Drug and Alcohol Review 34 (6): 663-672.