Personal Details

In this section you will find the personal details the university has recorded for you.

Your name in 'Formal Name' is how your name will appear on all official documentation including any degree or other award you are granted.

If any of these details are incorrect or have changed please contact your Student Service Office. Any change or correction of name must be supported by original or certified documentation. If you want to add a Preferred Given Name please contact your Faculty Student Services Office.